6 Common Complaints About Managers & How to Avoid ThemOctober 13, 2021
Apply Today: Tax ProfessionalsDecember 16, 2021
We know you’re busy, but it’s important to carve out time for learning and growth. Podcasts are a great way to gain knowledge and glean ideas. They’re perfect to listen to during your commute or your lunch break. We’ve found the top podcasts you should check out to focus on your goal areas. Happy listening!
For Job Seekers
These podcasts will help you in your next job search. They cover everything from writing a resume, interviewing with confidence, and overcoming common mistakes. Learn from top industry leaders and successful start-ups as you pave the way to your dream job.
- Career Warrior Podcast – Over 200 episodes about 30-40 minutes in length
- Find Your Dream Job – Hundreds of episodes under 30 minutes
- 7 Minute Job Interview Podcast – Yep! Great tips in episodes less than 10 minutes long
For Work-Life Balance
You are more than just an employee, but that work-life balance can be difficult sometimes. These podcasts will help you find that middle ground between the daily grind and your personal time. Don’t waste anymore time in career overload!
- The Happiness Hustle – Learn about burnout, busy seasons, and burning bridges
- It’s About Time – A weekly podcast focused on lowering busyness and stress
- The Work-Life Balance Project – A new podcast geared toward working parents
You are your best asset! Think about areas in your life that could use more focus, and if you’re unsure, ask a trusted friend. Take the time to learn new skills, change your habits, and work on yourself.
- How to Fail – Interviewees talk about their failures and what they learned from the experience
- Help Me Be Me – Touted as “Self-Help for Those Who Hate Self-Help”
- I Should Have Learned This Sooner – Topics include careers, relationships, and mental health
For Emotional Intelligence
Emotions can be tricky, but they don’t have to be scary. Prioritizing your emotional intelligence can help you strengthen relationships, set appropriate boundaries, and improve your social skills. All of which will benefit your job and home environments.
- Living and Leading With Emotional Intelligence – Learn to be mindful and aware with guest experts
- The Emotional Intelligence Channel – Focuses on practical and easy-to-implement steps
- EQ Gangster Podcast – Geared toward business leaders who are “brave enough” to change themselves
Ready for a new challenge?
Start your job search today! Consider using a recruiter to help guide the process. Here at Westphal Staffing, it is part of our culture to make connections, recognize humans as individuals, and collaborate with professionals. Today, more than ever that culture is transforming the staffing experience, making us a different kind of staffing company. Call or text us today at (715) 845-5569!